import grade

lee

Im importing a 350z and i understand that they are garded when people buy them between a 1 poor and 5 great,

now ive been told two things,

1, you cant get a grade 5 new cars dont even get them anything over a 3 is good!!! and

2, i dont want to get one unless its a 4.5 or a grade 5

can anyone help me, do i want over a 3 or to be going for a 5??? [/b]

Your right, 1 is poor (although usually means modified/colour change etc) 5 is good, 6 is brand new. R/A means accident repaired etc. I'd personally go for nothing less than a 4.5 although mine was a 5 and still had a couple of problems which weren't highlighted on the grading sheet :rant::angry:

In my experience most grad 3/3.5 cars are in pretty poor condition.

Grade 5 is as new,

Grade 4 is scratches (small)

Grade 3 is large scratched and small dents

Mine was a 4 the car had a wheel that had been kerbed £40 to repair and a small scratch £60 to repair.

I would not worry over a 4 as the cars are better looked after than in the UK, my body work was as good as a new car when i got to see it.

Im importing a 350z and i understand that they are garded when people buy them between a 1 poor and 5 great,

1, you cant get a grade 5 new cars dont even get them anything over a 3 is good!!! and

Just my thoughts on the matter ,why not buy a car already in the UK that you can view, there are plenty for sale and you wont have any nasty suprises when the car arrives about 3 months after you have paid for it, also you,ll get one all SVA compliant and hopefully with all mods done :thumbs: Best of all get one someone has run about for a few months in and with nice bits on ! ?

thing is i can get one for £15500 otr 53 reg n under 20k miles with one owner thats y im wanting to do it that way so think its a good deal

or yes i would get one already here

Just my thoughts on the matter ,why not buy a car already in the UK that you can view, there are plenty for sale and you wont have any nasty suprises when the car arrives about 3 months after you have paid for it, also you,ll get one all SVA compliant and hopefully with all mods done :thumbs: Best of all get one someone has run about for a few months in and with nice bits on ! ?

I bought mine with 12K.. 52 reg absolutely like brand new.. taxed , MOT,d with 2 sets of wheels/ tyres , full outdoor cover and a few other bits for less than £15 k already in the UK and didnt have to wait months for delivery ...have a look around theres some really cheap deals to be had :thumbs:

look at this one on ebay now looks cheap ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-NISSAN-350Z- ... dZViewItem

or this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2002-NISSAN-350Z- ... dZViewItem