Winter wash

clarkie34

Yep, full detail. Washed it, stripped it, clayed it, washed it, and so far I have tested some new stuff on one half of the bonnet. Got some new Einszett stuff, and more Jetseal. Also trying Collinite hard wax with a view to building layers of it up ready for show season, with a bit of P21S (R222) just before a show.

Am trying to correct minor scratches and swirls on the way too, hence me taking my time on it!

You correcting the swirls by hand mate? Thats gonna be back breaking! I've just bought a new Kestrel DA polished and some PB SSR to try on mine. Will let you know how I get on correcting me swirlies :thumbs:

I don't have a double garage, but enough space to get round the car - just!

I am doing them by hand, yep. It's not exactly bad and so far Poorboys SSR1 has been all I've needed to use. It will be tiring yep, which is why I'm taking my time doing it. I still don't trust myself with a PC..... :blush:

Be good to see your results. If you want a donor car to test on, the Volvo is here waiting! :thumbs: