06 Gunmetal 350z GT Pack U.K. Spec

Mr A

Yep, it had to happen, Im selling my 350z. Need a bigger car due to baby on the way. Anyways, im looking for £15'000 ono.

Mileage: 25069

the specs:

I.C.E:

Kenwood DDX-6029

Infinity Reference 475a 4ch-amplifier

Infinity Reference 1600a Mono-Block Amplifier

2 x Infinity Reference 1050w 10â€

i would pm you mate but need a price first and the mileage / history / owners!! Dont want to waste your time or mine!

Chris

well, im looking for £16k ono, mileage ill have to check for you in the morning but think its around the 24k mark, last service wasnt done but brakes are still very good, tyres have plenty of thread and oil was changed 3 weeks ago, its on its third owner, this is because the dealer i bought the car from set off the v5 on my name, i changed it to my mums name later (cheaper insurance ;) )

i would pm you mate but need a price first and the mileage / history / owners!! Dont want to waste your time or mine!

Chris

I don't think he's going to be selling his 06 for £10k ;)

You never know mate, thought it be worth asking ;)!!! Looking at one tomorrow so fingers crossed!!!

All the best with your sale mate :)

Chris

Chris

I don't think he's going to be selling his 06 for £10k ;)

You never know mate, thought it be worth asking ;)!!! Looking at one tomorrow so fingers crossed!!!

All the best with your sale mate :)

Chris

Cheers pal, Dunno why nobodies bought Z boy's car yet, you should check it out, hes done some serious work on it.

• 2 weeks later...