350Z trade prices...

cfoster

Was an absolute nail!! Didnt drink last night so i could get an early start, met Matt off of here (A to Z his name on here I think!), drove round to Ruislip, supposedly mint - NOT!! Must have had a smack up the arse at some point, badly painted rear bumper and it wasnt even fitted correctly after, and the passenger door and front passenger wing had been painted, loads of laquer specles and orange peel over the panels. Not happy!!

Back to the drawing board!!

Chris :(

Was an absolute nail!! Didnt drink last night so i could get an early start, met Matt off of here (A to Z his name on here I think!), drove round to Ruislip, supposedly mint - NOT!! Must have had a smack up the arse at some point, badly painted rear bumper and it wasnt even fitted correctly after, and the passenger door and front passenger wing had been painted, loads of laquer specles and orange peel over the panels. Not happy!!

Thats the price bracket your in I'm afraid............

any links to show which one or where about?

thats the one, looks like it was taken in a park. Seemed straight enough but he was blatantly covering something up. All the cars on the forecourt were leathered off from the overnight dew (bar a couple), the 350Z was untouched. I had to book an appointment to come and view the car so surely he shouldve leathered it off first and got it prepared for me. It was still parked up against the wall (although the panels on that side were ok!!!!!).

Having seen a couple of blue ones on the road the last couple of days i'm kind of swaying away from them!!!! I saw a mint looking grey one the other day and it looked lovely in the sun!!!!