Bonnet Badge

claireharding

Have an 04 350z. Today I had my front badge nicked! Although I rang Nissan and assured them the car had a z badge on the front - not a nissan banner - they say I am mad and it cant be so- despite me trying to explain I doubt kids would want a nissan badge but a 'Z' badge yes!!! I bought the car at 4 months old. Can anyone give me any history on these badges and perhaps help me get a replacement. Thanks

:welcome: claire

the Z badge is a aftermarket replacement. There are a few differnt ones but this is the popular one. Whovever had the car before must of changed it. If you look at http://www.funkystyling.co.uk/item_deta ... =449002536 , Chris there has some in stock. If you talk to him nicely he might do you a bit of forum discount. Send him a PM.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/profile.p ... ofile&u=48

Thanks Liam- I guess replacing it with the nissan logo would prevent it happening again but I think I will check out these replacement ones! Unfortunately yes they obviously prised it off in a hurry and have left gouges either side. I am keeping my eyes peeled for a teenage skateboarder with a 'z' on a chain round his neck and then......!!!

Thanks though

regards

Claire

Thanks Liam- I guess replacing it with the nissan logo would prevent it happening again but I think I will check out these replacement ones! Unfortunately yes they obviously prised it off in a hurry and have left gouges either side. I am keeping my eyes peeled for a teenage skateboarder with a 'z' on a chain round his neck and then......!!!

Thanks though

regards

Claire

No worries Claire...

Where about's are these 'skateboard' theives?

Guest prescience

Claire

Confused - do u have a replacement badge?

If so and if from FS - I can confirm it is a direct replacement. You need to follow the hair-dryer, dental floss instructions to remove - or you could note that, like my own experience, a flat-head screw driver does the job in about 20s flat with no fannying around :)