350Z wheel nuts...

Adriank

Hi, i have some Rays wheel nuts left over that i used to have on my integra, they look like they should fit the s50Z std rays wheels also, but they wont go on.

Im wondering if anyone can tell me the thread diameter and type on the 350Z so i can see why they dont work, and maybe get some that will. Thanks

Hi, i have some Rays wheel nuts left over that i used to have on my integra, they look like they should fit the s50Z std rays wheels also, but they wont go on.

Im wondering if anyone can tell me the thread diameter and type on the 350Z so i can see why they dont work, and maybe get some that will. Thanks

Honda fitment is M12 x 1.5 pitch thread

Nissan M12 X 1.25 pitch thread.

Ah that explains it then, phil do you know if the rays nuts will fit with the std wheels, if i got a set of M12 x 1.25's then?

Do you sell them, if so how much?

Yes, they will fit, as the seats are the same angle on the std wheel and the rays.

If Phil can't help you out with the nuts just give me a shout as I have loads of genuine Nissan ones.

Ah that explains it then, phil do you know if the rays nuts will fit with the std wheels, if i got a set of M12 x 1.25's then?

Do you sell them, if so how much?

Yes you can use the Rays nuts, from memory they are around £85 per set but will double check in the morning.