Kitted (don't know which) Kuro coupe, Deansgate Manchester

AndyC

Was good to see you! When I saw the reg, I wondered if it might have been you cos of your sign on :D

I'd just been to pick the missus up from Mosside (yep, made sure the doors were locked). Gutted a Sat night without drinking but at least I'd managed to get out on Friday so wasn't so bad. Where'd you been?

Thanks for the convincing the missus too - I'd told her I was thinking about chopping mine in for an 06 with a kit and she told me I was a boy racer. I pointed out it was nice and subtle but she wasn't having it till she saw yours and said it looked cool, she obviously hasn't admitted she was wrong yet but, hey thats just women :teeth:

Been down the Locks mate and just left Ampersand when you seen me ;)

If i'm honest didn't think a wave was coming once u drove past :blush:

Now I know you was just checkin all the bits your lady is missing :p

I was always happy with the car std, then a guy from work parked up along side with the nismo kit and it just put mine 2 shame...

Not sure mate, I'm thinking that I'd poss go for the Nismo (is that whats on yours?) and just get it factory fitted. I'm a lazy swine and if I don't do it straight away I won't get around to doing it, if I've gotta source a kit then get it fitted and painted it'll never happen!

Plus if it comes out the factory the match is gonna be spot on. Had to have a new bumper on mine after some mong reversed into me and the match isn't bad but it certainly aint right and it pains me every time I look at it.

Not sure mate, I'm thinking that I'd poss go for the Nismo (is that whats on yours?) and just get it factory fitted. I'm a lazy swine and if I don't do it straight away I won't get around to doing it, if I've gotta source a kit then get it fitted and painted it'll never happen!

Plus if it comes out the factory the match is gonna be spot on. Had to have a new bumper on mine after some mong reversed into me and the match isn't bad but it certainly aint right and it pains me every time I look at it.

Andy- Nismo wing, Greddy skirts/front lip and Speed Racing rear valance :D

uuuuu look at you!

still got to see your nice looking Z :)

Well, depending when you lazy mothers make it to the M56 services B)

P.s spec's on the M56 by Runcorn, speed restriction - 40mph....

Liam, didn't think you could make the Sunday razz?

You changed your mind now? ;):teeth: