I Found A Good Dealer!!

From A to Zed

Hi all,

After calling my local dealers and receiving outrageous quotes of between 317-370 pounds for a P2 service I realised all my local dealers were under the same franchise, Glyn Hopkins...

I searched a little further a field and found WLN Nissan in Mill Hill - NW7 2QR. They quoted me 199 pounds for a P2, using their oil.

I booked the car in this morning and went armed with my copy of Evo to pass the time... During the service they noticed my 'clicky axle' and carried out a free re grease (the short term repair) and didn't charge me a penny. My car is a 2003 so it's well out of warranty.

They also replaced a few bodywork clips and screws that were looking a little tried, again for free. The mechanic actually came out and had a chat, everyone was very helpful and the pricing is very good for the south east.

They're located right around the A1/M1/A406 area so it's easy to get to. Ask for a guy called Peter if you're interested. 020 8203 8899.

A rare pleasing trip to the dealer :thumbs:

Hi all,

After calling my local dealers and receiving outrageous quotes of between 317-370 pounds for a P2 service I realised all my local dealers were under the same franchise, Glyn Hopkins...

I searched a little further a field and found WLN Nissan in Mill Hill - NW7 2QR. They quoted me 199 pounds for a P2, using their oil.

I booked the car in this morning and went armed with my copy of Evo to pass the time... During the service they noticed my 'clicky axle' and carried out a free re grease (the short term repair) and didn't charge me a penny. My car is a 2003 so it's well out of warranty.

They also replaced a few bodywork clips and screws that were looking a little tried, again for free. The mechanic actually came out and had a chat, everyone was very helpful and the pricing is very good for the south east.

They're located right around the A1/M1/A406 area so it's easy to get to. Ask for a guy called Peter if you're interested. 020 8203 8899.

Useful feedback. Good man! :thumbs:

Hi all,

why don't you add your comments to this thread here :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6668