Ace Alloys - Anyone got them / what do you think?

ClarCE

They're are quite cheap - £470 (no tyres) - so not sure, but thought this might be a good thing to do simply so I'm not adding Rota's like a lot of people have done already..

Heres a pic, I think they'll look good... What do you think?

1-2.jpg

Much appreciated,

Chris

wow they look cool! B)

Are they forged though ?

Everyone seems to go on about how heavy normal cast alloys are compared to forged? You never know it may effect the fuel economy of the Zed! :lol:

Not forged by the look of it, but surely can't be that much difference in weight?

Ok, they're telling me that they won't fit :angry:

If the stud pattern is correct, the offset is et35 and the size is 18x8.5J all the way around, how exactly will they not clear the brakes? Bearing in mind I also have 20mm spacer at the mo..

Any advice appreciated, I was this '' close to hitting the buy button..

my personal opinion, if your only going for 18's then rotas are the way the go, they just seem to suit the Zed where as other 18's just dont look right. If your going for 19's then i think you can dare to be a bit different and these would look really good in 19". Sorry to hear they wont fit though.

According to a USA site, they will fit a 350Z Performance? Done a quick search for that but not yielding much - I might just get them anyway, and then if they're wrong I won't unwrap them and will return under distance selling act..

I suspect that as they haven't been tried, they are nervous about doing it - thoughts?