Air Filter help

whiteboy

All performance replacement panel airfilters should sound about the same. I think someone on this site is selling a K&N filter and I have a Blitz one available for a £13 inc p+p.
Do they sound better than the standard nissan one?

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

Have you still got it for sale as i will buy it.

Yes bud :thumbs:

Can you hold out till monday as i'm getting married tomorrow and things are a bit hectic at the moment :surrender:

Not checked if you are on the Wales run list but if you are i could bring it on sunday, if not i will send you paypal details either a bit later today or monday and then you should get it by tuesday.

Does this sound ok?

All performance replacement panel airfilters should sound about the same. I think someone on this site is selling a K&N filter and I have a Blitz one available for a £13 inc p+p.
Do they sound better than the standard nissan one?

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

Have you still got it for sale as i will buy it.

Yes bud :thumbs:

Can you hold out till monday as i'm getting married tomorrow and things are a bit hectic at the moment :surrender:

Not checked if you are on the Wales run list but if you are i could bring it on sunday, if not i will send you paypal details either a bit later today or monday and then you should get it by tuesday.

Does this sound ok?

Not on the Wales run, but i will buy it from you if you dont mind posting it for me send me your paypal details good luck for the morning :thumbs: