Bluetooth question...

boomer816

Hi all. i have the Bose stereo from the GT pack with the the bluetooth module. it has been working fine all week for calls etc. Now when i get in the car with the bluetooth turned on on my phone the headunit will not chhange to either the Cd or tuner it just stays stuck on the phone screen. It stays this way no matter what buttons i press. if i then turn the bluetooth off on my phone it will change back to either the tuner or cd depending what it was last on. Any ideas as i said it has been working fine all week since i got it.

try it with a different phone first, that way at least you will know which is the problem - phone or h/u

i would say its the phone and the head unit is waiting for the ok off your phone, turn the bluetooth off on your phone so that it asks you to say "yes" to accept a connection

thanks for the tip, i will try it and let ya know how it goes. I will try re syncing the phone to the car. Is wierd as usually i leave the bluetooth off on my phone until i get in te car to save the battery. I usually just turn it in then it connects straight away. the HU then just goes back to normal until a call is received...