Another new owner

Update - got the car yesterday and I am loving it!! Had some fun in it yesterday then drove up from Worcester to Nottingham today in a more relaxed manner - I even managed 32.5mpg (not that fuel economy was a reason for getting the car).

One thing I did notice was how with the window open the wipers push a lot of water in through the window. The sports exhaust that is fitted sounds fantastic and im loving the big n/a engine compared to a 2litre turbo that im used to.

Update - got the car yesterday and I am loving it!! Had some fun in it yesterday then drove up from Worcester to Nottingham today in a more relaxed manner - I even managed 32.5mpg (not that fuel economy was a reason for getting the car).

One thing I did notice was how with the window open the wipers push a lot of water in through the window. The sports exhaust that is fitted sounds fantastic and im loving the big n/a engine compared to a 2litre turbo that im used to.

yep , annoying how the water comes in when the window is down and the wipers are on.

Good man! Glad you are enjoying her! :thumbs:

Told you you'd like the sound of the DC Sports exhaust that's fitted to her. As for the big n/a I miss all that torque delivery! :blush:

Can tell you haven't had your radio on much! :lol::thumbs: