Anyone from the west midland area

T8 JPE

No white paint or smooth tarmac on this one Daaave honest :lol:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... ight=wales

Get yourself along ;)

:teeth:

Yeah, it's funny really as it's not a massive thing but as I slowly learn more about car handling I'm getting more tuned in to tiny little foibles with cars in general. My twichyness of the rear end on smooth tar in the wet is only something I've noticed - my passengers never comment even when asked directly. But I'd love to compare it to another Zed on 17s or 18s over the same piece of road. ;)

No white paint or smooth tarmac on this one Daaave honest :lol:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... ight=wales

Get yourself along ;)

:teeth:

Yeah, it's funny really as it's not a massive thing but as I slowly learn more about car handling I'm getting more tuned in to tiny little foibles with cars in general. My twichyness of the rear end on smooth tar in the wet is only something I've noticed - my passengers never comment even when asked directly. But I'd love to compare it to another Zed on 17s or 18s over the same piece of road. ;)

Its very noticeable when painted areas or very smooth road is around, especially in the wet. Talked to Ebized about it recently in fact after the Hoon. We were discussing the + or - of tractiion control over the tops.

I am not a particularily hard driver buit it gets interesting sometimes.

At least you dont have that bloody bridge for a backdrop for this years calendar :lol:;)

Its very noticeable when painted areas or very smooth road is around, especially in the wet. Talked to Ebized about it recently in fact after the Hoon. We were discussing the + or - of tractiion control over the tops.

I am not a particularily hard driver buit it gets interesting sometimes.

At least you dont have that bloody bridge for a backdrop for this years calendar :lol:;)

The feeling I'm talking about never gets as far as ESP coming on or slight opposite lock. I never have to do anything to correct or counter it as it's not that severe, just a slight tweak through the arse of my seat.