The most annoying thing about the Z is ????

lomoto

I have had my Z a few months now,and the most annoying thing about it is the lack of a glove box :angry: , closely followed by having the power outlet between the seats (not in the dash ) :thumbdown:

Come on guys what do you find the most annoying feature on yours ??

P1010001-3.jpg

There is a power outlet on the dash. Just below the passenger centre air vent. At least there is on UK models anyway. B)

Glove box is behind the passenger seat to.

Key could be better and I wish you could close the windows with it.

Most annoying thing is the headlamp washers. Just washed car and they go and spray washer fluid all over ya bonnet. Need more control over them and no its crap having to pull over and turn lights off to get round this.

There is a power outlet on the dash. Just below the passenger centre air vent. At least there is on UK models anyway. B)

Glove box is behind the passenger seat to.

no outlet on dash on mine JDM though , but yes box behind seat ,but aint it accessible ;)

Guest prescience

In N/A mode, the fact that you can't (couldn't) get much performance increase from mods

and the passenger chair lever for me too

Creaks and squeeks (passenger side of dash and strut brace is at it now!)

CD skips before car warms up on cold days

The glove box doesn't bother me... I don't usually ferret around in it when I'm supposed to be driving! ;) TBH, mine is currently empty as I use the other cubbies for my cd cases (they don't slide about much and I like to keep them near the CDs). Anything else I stick in the seat nets or don't leave in the car.

Light squirter doesn't bother me either; I'm not one to spend hours polishing my car anyway! ;) It's more fun driving it! :drive1

They are only small things though and after about 7 months ownership, I can say I'm very happy with this car!

Drivers seat, is a pain in the ar$e. :rant:

I've gad two dealers try to sort it, but no joy, :bang:

end up almost driving it side saddle.

they don't know what they are doing then: my dealer sorted it first time AND it withstood the leather retrim/seat disinstallation too :teeth:

Mine doesn't sqeek. It is literally a pain in the ar$e.

The drivers seat bolster on the base, has the metal sub-frame making its way through the sponge and almost through the leather.

It digs into my leg / hip area and is causing me pain.

You can easily feel the hard edge of the metal once your sat on it.

First dealer said, "can't find a fault, nothing appears wrong, so we've put more sponge over the frame"

If there was nothing wrong why did you do somehting to it ?

Second dealer has allegedly replaced the frame portion of the base, leather now looks loose and I can still feel the frame.

Its getting to the point where I'm considering replaceing the seat(s) with aftermarket ones.

Ian.

Mine doesn't sqeek. It is literally a pain in the ar$e.

The drivers seat bolster on the base, has the metal sub-frame making its way through the sponge and almost through the leather.

It digs into my leg / hip area and is causing me pain.

You can easily feel the hard edge of the metal once your sat on it.

First dealer said, "can't find a fault, nothing appears wrong, so we've put more sponge over the frame"

If there was nothing wrong why did you do somehting to it ?

Second dealer has allegedly replaced the frame portion of the base, leather now looks loose and I can still feel the frame.

Its getting to the point where I'm considering replaceing the seat(s) with aftermarket ones.

Ian.

Sounds like you need the foam replacing. My office chair has just been re done as the metal frame has cut through the foam.