Clio Campus 1.2 16V Sport

Derek_ZR

Clio Campus 1.2 16V Sport ?????

What do people think of these ?

Once again I'm looking to replace the 54 MG ZR with another car for work. The Clio is the old model with decent spec levels, colour coded all round except handles, alloys, rear spoiler, metallic paint and remote cd upgrade.

Can be bought brand new for under £7k so would all depend on what I got for the MG ZR.

Opinions please :)

Can't really comment on the Clio and don't really know what your requirements are but I am looking for a similar temporary replacement at the moment for similar money and am looking at the Seat Leon Cupra 20v. Over 200bhp, excellent spec levels and well regarded for performance, value and reliability. MPG is not too bad either.

Obviously only disadvantage over the clio you are looking at is probably insurance group and therefore cost etc.

Thanks for the advice, but a cheap to run car is what I need - it's only for to and from work.

Well, wouldn't a diesel be a better option then?

The extra cost of a diesel would not be economical. Also bear in mind that diesel is currently dearer than NUL so the benefits are even less.