Squeek from strut brace

Traktion

Cheers, I know. The problem is with one of the covers fixings (underneath the strut) - it looks like its snapped off from the inside. I thought if I could strip the plastics of the strut down I could see how bad it is and then go about putting it right.

BTW, does anyone have a similar link/diagram for rattles in the left of the centre console too? I used one of the existing ones to dissmantle the centre console in search of a squeek, but found it was to the left of it! :dry: I have a squeek just to the left of the air vent to the left of the centre console it seems!

Why can't they just wrap tape around everything when they're putting these things together?! :headhurt:

Guest prescience

I believe a suitable placed small pad (about 1.5cms square) hidden away and wedged in solves the above problem; between windscreen and edge of console on passenger side near corner

Sure this has been done a few times and no need to take the thing apart on that score :)

Exact location someone please ;)