Momo Steering Wheel

neodc

wel, to be honest, i got the car cheap, had a bit of trouble off the company i got it from, but eventually got everything checked out, they messed me over by paying for the tax with a bounced cheque etc, so when the v5 came to my name, taxman came after me for 400 quid... few other things he did me on as well, i paid 12 for the car, its done 20,000 miles, and its got everytoy that everyone elses has + more... by the time i finished fixing it (which should have been under his warrenty he promised - rear axel click thing) its set me back 13500, which i think he knew, since then hes dissapeared. i saw the wheel on the pics on autotrader and thought thats looks awesome. btw, i had the car hpi'ed and bimta thing, so its clear, after i brought it from him, i looked on 'companys house' and he put his company as 'dissolved', when i went to see him he had some r34 skylines and a evo 9, 3 z's left, 2 were yellow aniversary things, in auto, also selling for 12,000, they both had nismo lmgt4's on, he delivered car without valet even tho i paid for one as well.

ITS ALL BECAUSE I LOVED THE WHEEL I HAD THIS TROUBLE LOL :D

anyway..

whats the wheel worth ? and would it have been brought as an optional extra with the car ? i looked for a day on the american forums and couldnt find one.

wel, to be honest, i got the car cheap, had a bit of trouble off the company i got it from, but eventually got everything checked out, they messed me over by paying for the tax with a bounced cheque etc, so when the v5 came to my name, taxman came after me for 400 quid... few other things he did me on as well, i paid 12 for the car, its done 20,000 miles, and its got everytoy that everyone elses has + more... by the time i finished fixing it (which should have been under his warrenty he promised - rear axel click thing) its set me back 13500, which i think he knew, since then hes dissapeared. i saw the wheel on the pics on autotrader and thought thats looks awesome. btw, i had the car hpi'ed and bimta thing, so its clear, after i brought it from him, i looked on 'companys house' and he put his company as 'dissolved', when i went to see him he had some r34 skylines and a evo 9, 3 z's left, 2 were yellow aniversary things, in auto, also selling for 12,000, they both had nismo lmgt4's on, he delivered car without valet even tho i paid for one as well.

ITS ALL BECAUSE I LOVED THE WHEEL I HAD THIS TROUBLE LOL :D

anyway..

whats the wheel worth ? and would it have been brought as an optional extra with the car ? i looked for a day on the american forums and couldnt find one.

wheel would be about $400 from USA