Just saying hello (MY 06 on order)

Just thought I would introduce myself, I've been signed for awhile and reading through all the posts to avoid asking too many of the same questions :blush: , so hello everyone and hopefully I won't ask too much just yet.

I hang out on a few Forums, so I may even know some of you??). I'm currently still morning the sale of my R34 so I can get some travelling in. But as luck would have it I'm in the situation to get something a little quicker than the run about i bought to tied me over in the long wait for the new GTR.

I've been a lover of drop tops for many years, starting out with an MX5 in 1999, then an MR2 Roadster in 2000-2002, Porsche 986 S for 3 months after waiting almost a year for it in 2003 then an official UK R34 GTR V-Spec, and now another MR2 Roadster.... You can probably see what I mean about convertibles and hope you like the pics.

I was having great difficulty deciding on a 350 Roadster or the Coupe, but after my dealer let me drive both, i ordered the roadster :), though i'm not a fan of the roadster with the roof up and like most of the drop tops I've had, I normally use a hard top which generally looks better IMHO.

Andy

Thanks for the welcome chaps :), i do miss her a lot, but it was good fun and the new GTR will be mine in less than 3 years now :yahoo: which i hope will meet my expectaions. It will be nice to have a little more power back in the 350 though as i'm really missing that!!

Andy