help needed up-grade brakes

cgomez1978

I need help i live in cardiff but work in bristol and use my 350Z to commute. last week i pushed it a bit to far because some idiot in a astra vxr was flashing me anyway i left him behind but a couple of miles down the road my brakes started smoking. so i think its about time to upgrade the brakes anybody know what would be the best and how much would it cost. ive got a 2003 roadster non-brembo(jdm)

Hi bud, if you get in touch with Kevin at Envy or Phil at ESR they will sort you out with what you need. Best to phone during office hours though, their PM boxes tend to get pretty busy. Their prices are a lot better than Nissan and they will be able to supply pads based on your personal requirements. Delivery should only be a couple of days. :D

thanks for the quick replies.im going to get it all done together i want to fit a popcharger as well as the dampers and brakes i might speak to bigphil and take a trip up there have it all done at once then

Give us a call and we can talk you through the various options, open today from 10am.

Smoking brakes / discs is normal after hard use - are you sure they need replacing? If the pads are grinding then Yes they are but I would have them checked first before spending £££ on a new setup.

I've had mine smokin twice, once in Milbrook and the other week when I was trying to bed in my new pads.

Just my opinion.