Blade Z for sale **SOLD**

JohnSayle

Wirral car.

Not in any way free to a good home.

My beloved Z. 53 plate, 56k on clock, same, clutch same brakes third set of tyres.

Miltek exhaust, Nismo filter, Roling Stones CD. Serviced regularly.

Some of you will know the car. Reason for sale, new relationship, expanded family, need more room. And every time I drive away from home in my battered Pug I can see tears dripping from the Zeds headlight washers. I guess it feels abandoned.

Want to sell to good home before RSPCA/RSPCC come around and prosecute me for abandonment.

I'm starting at £12500.00 and I'm too old and attached to it to get any lower.

Car.jpg

Long time, no post John! :bye:

Good luck with the sale. :)

Cheers Digs.... It's breaking my heart but I'm hardly driving it for more than an hour a week. See :blush: ms such a waste.

I know how you feel, mate. Mines done about 100 miles in the last month. Can't get rid either because its on a lease... :surrender:

I know how you feel, mate. Mines done about 100 miles in the last month. Can't get rid either because its on a lease... :surrender:

Drive it more then :teeth:

Good luck with the sale bud, that's a very good starting price :thumbs:

Wirral car.

Not in any way free to a good home.

My beloved Z. 53 plate, 56k on clock, same, clutch same brakes third set of tyres.

Miltek exhaust, Nismo filter, Roling Stones CD. Serviced regularly.

Some of you will know the car. Reason for sale, new relationship, expanded family, need more room. And every time I drive away from home in my battered Pug I can see tears dripping from the Zeds headlight washers. I guess it feels abandoned.

Want to sell to good home before RSPCA/RSPCC come around and prosecute me for abandonment.

I'm starting at £12500.00 and I'm too old and attached to it to get any lower.

Car.jpg

Sold!!!!!