Ultralite GT2

ab20000

Work CR Kai - the mutts nuts IMHO.

This guy has gone 9.5 with a +20 offset all round and a drop. Looks B) .

http://www.my350z.com/forum/north-west/ ... -only.html

Ignore me, the red car is wearing Rota Torques - cheap copies of the Work wheels but very nice indeed.

Bigphil does them so he can confirm the best sizes/offsets for you. Kerching!

to answer a few questions at once.

The member who had the problem with the spacers on his car is now sorted by replacing with Eibach hubcentric, the cheap versions on the car caused the issue so just goes to prove you need to be carefull on product choice, just because something looks and reads the same does not mean it is.

The Rota Torque drift is what is shown on the red 350, 9.5 inch wide allround, available in offsets of 12,30 and 35.

We usually use the 30 offset.

Couple these with Eibach springs lowered 30mm and the look is achieved.

If I was to go for these I'd want to get a good aggressive look - would the 30 offset really give this? It looks like the 20 offsets on this link http://www.my350z.com/forum/north-west/ ... -only.html are just about perfect. The torque drifts only seem to come in 12 or 30? Would 12 be to wide and stick out of the arch?

30 is not aggresive, 20 is better. 12 sounds like it might rub if you were lowered but Phil will confirm.

The Work are pretty well priced for Japanese wheels although they are cast and not that light. Worth remembering if you go for these that Work don't do centre caps that fit them. You can get them for the Rotas. :)

As they don't do 20 offset I assume a 30 with a 10mm spacer on the back would give the same effect? Anybody ever put spacers on with standard Rays?

30 offest on the 9.5'' wide Rota with a more aggresive tyre size is the general way to go as the standard tyre sizes for standard 18's will be too stretched we normally use a 255 and 275 combination.

A few examples

IMG_2084.jpg

P1010013.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

IMG_7069.jpg

rotap45rkh1.jpg

350Z_lee4.jpg

As they don't do 20 offset I assume a 30 with a 10mm spacer on the back would give the same effect? Anybody ever put spacers on with standard Rays?

I've got spacers with standard Rays. :thumbs:

20mm spacers on standard Rays

before

spacerbefore.jpg

after

spacerafter.jpg