bigphil

TT Convert

I need a favour from one of you helpfull guys out there. I have been messaging bigphil with no avail, (I have no phone, dont ask why :blush: ) can somebody get hold of him and ask him to check his messages, I know hes having a hard time with personal things at mo, but I need to get something sent to him :thumbs:

err, ive also been trying to contact bigphil to no avail. left him emails and pm in his message box. :wacko:

I payed a spoiler from him 4 weeks ago but i think it got lost(between his place and the bodyshop he uses for spraying), he was gonna contact me a week ago but didn't. i have since left 2 emails and a pm on here.

Jus want my spoiler for my precious car :surrender::blush:

err, ive also been trying to contact bigphil to no avail. left him emails and pm in his message box. :wacko:

I payed a spoiler from him 4 weeks ago but i think it got lost(between his place and the bodyshop he uses for spraying), he was gonna contact me a week ago but didn't. i have since left 2 emails and a pm on here.

Jus want my spoiler for my precious car :surrender::blush:

You tried phoning him ? he can be elusive at times :surrender: