350Z car cover

nick w

Hi Nick,

I have a cover on my Zed, which is on most of the time. It is great! It keeps the dirt off the car and is completely waterproof! I only drive my Zed on weekends so during the week its covered and lets no dirt or dust in and it stays clean!

It fits the car like a glove and has left no scratches or marks on it whatsoever! Its quite pricey but well worth it i think...

Heres the link:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CP&Product_Code=350Z-CVER

the RRP is over £400 in the UK but every now and again they go on ebay from betweeen £50 - £100 for a OEM item. With the US you run the risk of impirt duty aswell and of course the cost of shipping.

Yeh, thats the only problem with getting it from the US.

I bought my one from a member on here that bought the one in the link that was selling his without even using it for a great price which was lucky! :)

Does anyone use an outside car covers for their 350z?

How much and where can i get one from?

Thanks

Nick

Hi Nick,

I have a spare brand new Genuine 350Z car cover still in box that is surplus to requirements.

Give me a shout if you want it and I will get it shipped out to tomoz with delivery Wednesday. £100 + £15 shipping.

Cheers,

Alex.