2004 Kuro 350z GT (UK Car) 31,600 miles £13,650 o.n.o.

charlie_dw

Hi All, haven't posted for a while but the time has come for me to sell my P&J. I have a GT-R on order and am living in London now (not using a car) so am reluctantly selling the Zed.

It has been a fantastic car, 100% reliable. Only issue was the common Bose stereo problem, which was replaced under warranty and now works perfectly.

Details below:

Registered June 2004. 31,600 miles. Kuro Black exterior. Rays Alloys. Black leather interior. Bluetooth phone kit. Bose sound system. Cruise control.

**Just spent £700 on 'P3' service, two brand new Bridgestones (and new wipers!)**

Full Nissan Service History. 12 months MOT. 6 months Tax.

Fantastic condition.

See link below for further details and pictures:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/617010.htm

£15,750 o.n.o.

Thanks. Charlie

Hi pal, any chance I could come and take a look at this over the weekend, or ideally next weekend? I'm only in Winchester so not too far.

The P3 is the big service right? Does it use any oil and did it ever have a clicky rear axle problem?

Thanks.

Hi mate

Yep the P3 is the big service, oil was changed, etc. (cost was £350). It had two new front Bridgestones at the same time. Luckily, I've never experienced the well-known clicky rear-axle with my car. Two things were done under warranty - the Bose was replaced and has been perfect since, and the leather gear knob was replaced as I complained it was ageing too quickly!

I also have the 2006 model year LED rear lights on my car which really finish it off IMO.

I am living in SE London now but regularly visit Bournemouth. Unfortunately I was only in the area last weekend and won't be back down until around 6th Aug (possibly before though - on weekend of 2nd Aug - all depends on work).

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to arrange a date/time to see it.

Cheers, Charlie

Is the car located with you in London or down in Bournemouth? I don't mind traveling to London if it's easier. I will have the funds for sure on the 1st of August but may possibly have the money on Tuesday or Wednesday, so could come and see it as early as that?

How much oil does it use between services and in general?

Thanks again.

It's with me in London. You are more than welcome to view it in London this weekend or any weeknight or I might be driving it to Bournemouth on weekend of 2nd Aug.

On the oil front, never been an issue - I have never had to top it up between services (oil replaced at services). In general it doesn't look close to getting low at any point between.

Best regards, Charlie

Hi again, best thing is if I wait 'till the cash has cleared in my account which will hopefully be Tuesday or Wednesday and then get in touch with you and come and see it ASAP?

Would you be able to PM me your mobile number incase I'm not able to get online straight away?

Thanks! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...