Some ice equipment

kashz

hi i had my install finished and a twit decided to drop a phone on to my 13w7 whilst playing and the sub now has a little crack on it in the centre so im really annoyed well basically im trying to raise some funds now to buy a new one or two 10w7 .... so i have the following equipment to shift also accepting charity lol for the sorrow

i have a red top stinger battery which i last used 7 months ago and that was only for a month it wouldnt fit into my new car so £75 seems like a good price as i paid over 200bucks ...

also a directed audio 1.2 farad power cap (looks really kewl) again it was taken out 7 months ago as i bought a 15 or a 20 farad one as a replacement £50..

an eq crossover thing its a 3 way electronic crossover ( just typing what it says on top of it ) phoneix gold tantrum x406 £50 should be fine again was taken out 7 months ago...

also i have a parrot ck3100 handsfree gizmo its the black edition lol £50 richbrook illuminated engine start button kit which has never been used £40...

iv got some mb quart 6x9s reference make me an offer i paid 300 + from car audio security with crossovers etc

delivery is an additional fee i will find out for you or collection from leeds if you want ... thanks guys pm if your intrested help me out guys ..

ps.. hifonics son of oympus 500/4 i just found it burried in my bedroom £75 the level knob buttons have fallen inside the amp but in full working order quality amp i have owned this amp for a few years

I didn't realise it was a 13W7 that had had the phone dropped on it. In which case, you can stop panicking. The actual cone of the W7 is under the outer 'cone' that you see from the outside. The smooth piece on the front is just a protector of sorts and the speaker should would fine if it is just cosmetic damage to the front of the speaker.

yh just had a word with my installer he says the sub is to big itll be touching window so thats a no he also said only way is send it to jl or buy another w7

i had this sound system bought for my previous car was going to put it in but i didnt have the car long .........

anyone you know that could help me with this problem

I would ask the dealer to have a word with the importers to see if there is anyone in the UK that could repair it. Ask the dealer who they bought the sub from, there is only one authorised UK distributor.... ;)

Then you're a bit stuck bud. :blush:

Although the guys at BBG really aren't ones to leave customers with a bad experience of a JL product in the UK. If you dealer go it through them, they would support it and help you out where they could. :)

Unfortunatly one of the big risks of buying non UK distributed equiptment. For smaller items its often a risk worth taking but on the more expensive items often not so.

I presume you paid quite a bit under UK price for the sub if its been imported which should soften the blow a bit.