short shifter

TT Convert

Most tend to stay away from them tbh. The throw in the Zed is already pretty short, so not sure you'd want it much shorter. Although I think Bronzee has fitted or knows people with short shifters and find them good once set up correctly with the right weighting.

What I and a lot of other people have done is fit a nismo gear knob as they are lower it actually shortens the throw a little, but definately noticable.

How do you find the throw now? Unless you really want it shorter there is little point :blush:

Its ok I suppose, just wondered if it was worth fitting one, just need ideas on how to spend money hahahahahaha

No worries, that was why I asked if you really wanted to shorten the throw. I was in the same boat and just got a Nismo gear knob to shorten the throw a bit but really cos they look cool B):blush:

are these any god on the zed, as they are such a hard box?

We have just received a new short sift kit which we have not tried as yet, if you want to be the test pilot quite happy to send one out in return for a report, good or bad.

will do the names dave,

im looking at his spoiler but its way to expensive, can you get anything like it? ebay no 260252975962

same spoiler £200 unpainted or £300 painted.

£600 vs £200! Quite a difference there! Amazed at the prices some places manage to charge :surrender: