Spotted new 2006 model

Frankie

Got my first glimpse of the new 350Z today with the revised lights etc. Am relieved they have kept the changes subtle. Am liking the LED's a lot, can they be retro fitted to older 350z's? Haven't actually bought mine yet and when I do it'll be a pre-2006 model - so I'm thinking about my first mod... :p

And the exhaust, are the tailpipes slighty larger in diameter? Any improvement in sound? Couldn't tell as it was in traffic so he/she wasn't giving it any throttle.

As far as I am aware the LED lights can be retro fitted, but there is some confusion over whether the wiring clips will need modification.

Even if the wiring clips need slight changes made, or complete cutting and refitting, the job should be relatively straight forward.

I too have my eyes on a set of these LED lights, but I have yet to see a set in the flesh, so will reserve judgement. Some LED lights can look a bit naff in my opinion, while others really do look nice. If I like them, then a set will be going on mine at some point.