MY NEW SETUP

kashz

they would do it if they could.. its my third car im getting done now they wouldnt play me about as they know money isnt an issue when it comes to clarity .

Its not always the money that decides this its often the 'can't' be arsed attitude.

Always question the quality of work even as a returning customer. Too many times have I see peoples fleeced because they always use the same company because they think they are doing them a good deal when in fact as time goes by the job gets sloppier but the cost stays the same (well often they end up spending more making it even worse)

got it back yesterday whoopie :rant: ..... so i took it for a wash and i was getting it vacd and my sub was playing and a twit decided to drop phone on it and it cracked my sub the f****** lil t*t messed my whole day up i only lived the joy for 1 hour untill it was shatterd ... its still performing but i dont wanna play to loud because the crack migh get bigger ..... ill get picks up 2moz ..... also i have encounterd a problem with the size of the sub i had it installed where the spare tye was facing up and the magnet is huge so the actual box isnt really big for the potential of the sub it tends to pop probabbly due to air space ... so now im thinking two 10w7 if i cant get mine repaired finding out in 12 hours ...... anyways im pretty damn broke at the mo because i have another power steering problem so to many funds goin out im going to post on the for sale section some of the spare ice equipment i have left

p.s will i be able to run two 10w7s of a 1000/1 ?

10W7's need a fair amount of enclosure volume too, and is easily one of the deepest subs on the market. Unless you are rebuilding the sub box, rethink. TBH it doesn't sound like the best quality box if the sub is popping..... :blush:

A 1000/1 will run two 10W7's very nicely, yes.

got it back yesterday whoopie :rant: ..... so i took it for a wash and i was getting it vacd and my sub was playing and a twit decided to drop phone on it and it cracked my sub the f****** lil t*t messed my whole day up i only lived the joy for 1 hour untill it was shatterd ... its still performing but i dont wanna play to loud because the crack migh get bigger ..... ill get picks up 2moz ..... also i have encounterd a problem with the size of the sub i had it installed where the spare tye was facing up and the magnet is huge so the actual box isnt really big for the potential of the sub it tends to pop probabbly due to air space ... so now im thinking two 10w7 if i cant get mine repaired finding out in 12 hours ...... anyways im pretty damn broke at the mo because i have another power steering problem so to many funds goin out im going to post on the for sale section some of the spare ice equipment i have left

p.s will i be able to run two 10w7s of a 1000/1 ?

1000/1 will definitly run 2 x 10W7 - Take a look at the thread I started. Im running 2 10W7s with a JL audio 1000/1 AMP. If ya gonna get for 2 of the beasts then definitley invest in some decent component speakers. Top of the range Focal! :thumbs:

The subs would overpower just about anything else and you will end up turnng the amp down to lower the volume in the subs. Ie pointless. I run my subs at almost full power but the focqals kick enough for it not to be unbalanced. If not you will play something slow/romantic ... David Gray for example to woo some lady and all you will hear is bass and no vocals!

• 3 weeks later...

i finally got round to figure out how to upload pics from my phone to pc so here are the pics ... digital camera on the way ..

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... 0960-1.jpg

the damage

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... C01016.jpg

the car

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... C01003.jpg

amps

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... C00969.jpg