Best man

tmJak

say bro I have a surprise for you, hope you dont mind... I asked your ex to come today as she has a few words to say to you, look at the fear on his face... then pull out the blow up sheep and go BAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! lol, I just made that up too :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

He doesn't have an ex :blush: He's 20 and has a missus who's 34 with 5 kids :headhurt: The jokes that spring to mind probably wouldn't go down well . . .

We went to Amsterdam for the stag do so could ask him if the rash has gone down. That would do it lol.

He doesn't have an ex :blush: He's 20 and has a missus who's 34 with 5 kids :headhurt: The jokes that spring to mind probably wouldn't go down well . . .

We went to Amsterdam for the stag do so could ask him if the rash has gone down. That would do it lol.

:scare::scare: erm wish him all the best... wowee am kinda speechless, least he must know what he is doing right??

How about knowing my brother ill give his bride some advice, rather than thinking you gained a husband, think of it like like you have gained your 6th child. :headhurt::lol:

or Jeremy Springer aint got nothin on you guys :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::blush:

Her oldest kid is 15, they prob have a lot in common :lol:

I know it sounds awful but I can't see what she sees in him. He's just a young lad with no money and she's not bad looking (and no I don't have any pics - yet). Must be love :huglove:

I know it sounds awful but I can't see what she sees in him. He's just a young lad with no money and she's not bad looking (and no I don't have any pics - yet). Must be love :huglove:

:headhurt: Im not one to judge bud especially as my mum is 14 years older than my dad and they have been together for 27 years and still in love so good luck to them :blush:;) might be the real thing :thumbs:

:headhurt: Im not one to judge bud especially as my mum is 14 years older than my dad and they have been together for 27 years and still in love so good luck to them :blush:;) might be the real thing :thumbs:

Ya never know. My mum's 10 years older than my step dad but we're from Yorkshire so that type of thing is ok :lol:

Ya never know. My mum's 10 years older than my step dad but we're from Yorkshire so that type of thing is ok :lol:

Lol my mum is from Middlesbrough must be something in the water :lol:

In which case, tell him you've got one of HER ex's to come and say a few words! :lol:

I was Best Man at my brothers wedding....my opening line was.....

"I would just like to say how good the bride looks all in white......"

...which got a round of applause until I added...........at least she matches all the other domestic appliances :lol::lol:

I also ended the speach by letting the brides maids know I was staying in Room 23 that night....I am now living with one of them :lol::lol: