Hello all

Hi to all... Just joined though a member of the OC and the earlier site for a while.. Couldn't find you.

Anyway, had my car since Jan 04, 53 plate. Blade, Miltek exhaust, Nismo panel filter and things..

Live on the Wirral.. Do you still do the Manor whatever day it is in the month?

John S

JOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! :teeth:

nice to see you here mate!

I wish I could do the Manor Meets but I'm always away during the week now :(

I know Emma from the OC always attends, so surely you won't be on your own mate!

Instead, why not join us for some of the other meets we are planning? A nice North wales drive is being planned as we speak by Jacko, so keep an eye out on in the Meets and Events forum!

:teeth:

:welcome:

Hi Val.. Good to catch you again.. I'll certainly try to get to a meet or two. Away every weekend myself at the moment and working my proverbial off all week.. Busy time .

Jacko, Like the Miltek. Had it a while now, got it from the same batch as Val got his (Midhursts St Helens). Only I got mine on a special offer... :teeth: ... Can't remember the price difference, bet Val can though.B)

Anyway, hope to become a regular here, now I've found it so talk later

J

These milteks certainly seem popular, and from what Ive heard of Vals and Lomoto's they sound great..

I think one will have to go on my shopping list very soon.

Great to see yet another owner sign up - welcome to the community, and dont forget if you spot anything you think may be useful on the forum, let us know in the suggestions area and we'll get straight on it.

Im looking forward to the sumer season meets - that way I can put the roof down and not look an idiot. :teeth: