Fairlady Z Battery - 2004 model NEEDED

strutter

Hi guys, I have an imported 350, 2004 standard model... I purchased the UK 350z battery for it after mine went flat, but it won't fit.

Does anyone know where I can get the Fairlady Z battery from in the UK, without having to import it?

Any links would also be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Thanks! I assume windows must be lowered so that the glass doesn't smash should the door be closed?

Also... I have heard you can fit a Nissan Micra (1993-2003) K11 model BATTERY to the Fairlady 350 z import? Can anyone confirm this is correct??

Ta!

correct on the glass

Sorry I can't answer the other question. May be worth pm'img Lomoto and asking him which one he's got on.

:welcome: to the club by the way

Pm'd him Mike ..doesnt matter what battery you fit so long as it goes in the battery compartment,,I just got the biggest one that would cram in and just fitted UK size connectors to the leads, :)

Just been out and had a look at the battery I fitted , it says" type 068" which is a standard type battery , just fits in snugly in the battery compartment and is a lot larger capacity than the standard JDM fittment , you just have to swop the terminals on the cables :thumbs:

Apart from dropping the windows is there anything else to watch out for when changing the battery on the Zed? i.e. If the circuit is broken does it have any affect on the stereo (its not coded is it?) or the alarm/immobiliser etc?

didnt affect anything on mine , but I dont have the standard radio fitted :)