Big Phil - when is the website coming?!

IanS

funny guy :lol:

:teeth: Im sorted now... my work buddies have shown me the way! 15months 0% on purchases & balance transfers... i didnt even know what that meant an hour ago!

I'll be getting one when the website is up!!

crapper.. just dont get into massive credit card debts.. so easy to fall into the trap.

Also when they offer u free interest on "balance transfers" DO NOT use the card for any purchases.. cos sometimes the small print has different terms for purchases.. for example they may state "payments to the card pay off the lowest interest amounts first" hence any purchases made on the card will be cleared LAST after the interest free balance transfer amounts..so youl be stuck paying interest every month for those purchases until the entire balance is cleared !!

Make sure they offer u same interest free period of time for both balance transfers and purchases!

god thats a mouthful.. but Virgin mastercard screwed me on that one in past.. thought id pass on the experience ;)

crapper.. just dont get into massive credit card debts.. so easy to fall into the trap.

Also when they offer u free interest on "balance transfers" DO NOT use the card for any purchases.. cos sometimes the small print has different terms for purchases.. for example they may state "payments to the card pay off the lowest interest amounts first" hence any purchases made on the card will be cleared first before the interest free balance transfer amounts..so youl be stuck paying interest every month until the entire balance is cleared !!

Make sure they offer u same interest free period of time for both balance transfers and purchases!

god thats a mouthful.. but Virgin mastercard screwed me on that one in past.. thought id pass on the experience ;)

Cheers pal - crafty that isnt it, although thats how they stay in business i guess.

Sorry i didnt explain that v well.. so this is the edited version:

when they offer u free interest on "balance transfers" DO NOT use the card for any purchases.. cos sometimes the small print has different terms for purchases.. for example they may state "payments to the card pay off the lowest interest amounts first" hence any purchases made on the card will be cleared LAST ..after the interest free balance transfer amounts..so youl be stuck paying interest every month for those purchases until the entire balance is cleared !!

Virgin mastercard screwed me on that one in past.. i was paying interest on purchases for 9months!.. thought id pass on the experience

Phil - Will u be going live this week?

If you dont understand the ins and outs O% interest on balance transfers or purchases, just dont get a credit card. Its far easier to not get into debt in the first place, than get out of it! Why do you think I've not bought anything from Phil in a few months :p

• 1 month later...