Focus ST-2 £11,600

red or zed

Guys,

Right.

I want another 350z :dummy:

Ive had my ST for sale for a bit but not had a great deal of interest so thought it post up here too, see if anyone knows anyone who might be interested.

Taken from my pistonheads ad: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/356584.htm

For sale is my Colorado red ST-2. The car is on an 06 plate and has currently done 45k miles. It has a full dealer service history and the balance of the remaining ford warranty. The car was serviced on 10-2-08 at 37k (major service-plugs changed) so isnt due again until 50k, or next year. Ive also just added 6 months tax. The car also comes with a private plate.

headon.jpg

The overall condition of the car is spot on, the only downside being that there are a few stone chips on the front and a couple of scuffs to the alloys. The wheels have been powdercoated black by the previous owner and really do lend the car an authoritative air- pictures do not do justice to how good the black wheels look on a red car.

leftside.jpg

The car has the standard ST-2 equipment which includes red and grey recaros- really the most comfy seats I have ever sat in- and xenon lights. In place of the standard sony stereo there is a factory fitted touch screen console which has a superb sat nav facility. All heater, stereo, traffic and sat nav controls are operated via this unit. The car is also fitted with a parrot Bluetooth connection and an aux lead for your i-pod.

In addition to the above, the car has also been fitted with the morego 290 conversion and powergrip suspension kit which consists of the following:

-Morego inlet spacer and free flow panel air filter,

-Starchip ECU remap,

-Miltek stainless steel cat-back exhaust system

-Hi-flow sports cats

-Morego lowering srings

-Morego 'Powergrip' front suspension including 20mm wider track and 1.5 degrees of negative camber

These modifications really do transform the car, the quoted figures being 290bhp and over 300lb/ft of torque. Handling is superb and the ride is perfectly supple for everyday use while the exhaust changes make for an entertaining soundtrack whilst still being bearable on long journeys.

rear.jpg

As you can imagine, the car is pretty rapid, and actually handles very well. Its not at all unruly and really is sedate on a cruise, but open the taps and it shifts...

Ideal for someone looking for a bit more space, but still wanting some pace! (sorry!).

I dont need the space and I miss my zed so if you, or anyone you know, is interested, drop me a line. Im looking for £11,600

ETA- private plate comes with the car

cheers :thumbs:

Matt