krisasthecolour Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Hi folks, I'm about to put a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres all round on my V2 Nismo 370Z. I read that apparently you can go 255 on the front and 295 on the rear without the need for any adjustments/mods - I was just wondering if anyone has done this? I do think it'd be cool to run 295s on the rear if I can Thanks muchly, Kris Quote
krisasthecolour Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 Just following up in case anyone else ever comes looking, you 100% can run 295s on the rear. You can also definitely go to at least 265 on the front (bearing in mind mine's a Nismo). So yeah just got a set of PS4S's stuck on so it's front: 265/35 R19 and rear 295/30 R19 👍 1 Quote
shoalbadger3 Posted 20 minutes ago Posted 20 minutes ago krisasthecolour said: Just following up in case anyone else ever comes looking, you 100% can run 295s on the rear. You can also definitely go to at least 265 on the front (bearing in mind mine's a Nismo). So yeah just got a set of PS4S's stuck on so it's front: 265/35 R19 and rear 295/30 R19 👍 265/35 and 295/30 is a much nicer match diameter-wise than the original combo too. PS4S should suit the Nismo nicely Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.