London to Brighton

3FIDDYZ

Count me in.. im based in Tolworth next to the A3.. hopefully can meet u up round the M25 or at start of M23.

Il ask if Pingu will join us too.. havent seen the old guy in ages, apparently has been snowed under with work recently! :dry:

I have indeed - but sounds good :)

Welcome back Jeremy!! Besides this trip..put your name down for the brands hatch event in Aug if youre interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Can we start an attending list? and decide a date pls.

Im based in S london nr the Tolworth A3 and dont mind to meet up with anyone coming down from n london.. can meet at m25 service stop or wherever's conveneient.

Roast i hope u got driving license!! hehe

Yeah i think we should get a date rolling, and roast im 21, :lol: I Win, lol ! A TVR and a 350Z. jesus :surrender: , i got a little mg zr and the zed, :lol: , Love the Zed though, awesome car, im away for two weeks from the 25th of july so wont be able to make them, but any weekend with notice should be cool !

Yeah i think we should get a date rolling, and roast im 21,

:scare: 21 damm, bet your insurance is fun, bit like mine! selling the tvr no point now ive got the z (dont break down either) :lol:

be interested to see what date this on, hope its not the same as the scally rally!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...