Clicking

SAFC99

When i am pulling away or moving slow and press the Accelerator i here a tinny clicking noise coming from the rear rhs i think, does anyone have any ideah what it could be? I was thinking it sounds like exhaust heat shield but not to sure!

The insurance warranty I got with my car says the following about the "Drive System (Front/Rear)":

Included: Crown wheel and pinion, half shafts, half shaft oil seals, bearings, planet gears, bevel gears, rear external drive shafts, constant velocity joints, 4 wheel drive units.

Excluded: Beam axle and bearings, radius arm and bearings, rubber gaiters drive flange together with all other parts not listed

In my experience, the policies are usually pretty similar between insurers but its worth you checking your fine print.

Just been to vic youngs to get clicking checked, when they phone warranty (el cheapo) they decided the rear drive shafts arent covered unless they fail fully. So Vic youngs have managed to get nissan to pay for all parts and all i have to do is pay the labour which is £98 good on Vic Youngs i say for not being robbing ba******!