ESP/Cruise control issue

Mh180

Whilst on a motorway drive last weekend my cruise control stopped working and the set light just flashes.

Yesterday I got in my car and the ESP and Skid light just stays on now too (is it likely these two are linked) 

I have checked the brake light switch and all seems fine there, cleaned contacts etc.. 

Do have aftermarket wheels but they've been on a year now (could these just randomly trigger this) 

Checked the forum and the brake fluid etc is all fine, just wondering if there's anything else to check and it's not showing any codes either

Cheers

The only time I had this (the lights would come on every journey and then would go off every time I switched the car off and would come on again once I started driving), it was an issue with the throttle position/accelerator pedals. I did have a loss of power too though.

I did the various resets using a guide on here and YouTube (you have to do some of these with the engine up to temp) and it's been fine ever since.