Bose Sound

Leenx

May be an obvious question but still waiting for my manual - but when I had a TT the Bose sound / volume would increase the faster you travelled. Is this a facility in the 350Z? if so what do I need to press?

Cheers

Yeah their is something similar. On the GT modle were your base and trebble settings are. Can't exactly remember what its called but think its DOP. Set to on. This basically samples from a tiny mic on the top of the dash the ambient sound in the cabin and adjusts the bass, trebble and volume accordingly. You need to have the volume quite high (+15) to start to notice this. It's done slightly diffrently on the non GT model as I don't think their is a subwoofer :dance:

Cheers for coming back quickly!! much better than going back to where I bought it!! - Good stuff, but have been pressing the audio button (might be different on non JDM) but only seem to get treble, bass, balance, and the other thingy - can't remember what it's called but know it's not to do with this question. Maybe it's different or not available on the Jap version (can't think why) but noticed the other dayalso that the JDM Zed's don't have xenon washers at the front? thought this was mandatory for xenons.

Anyone else have some insight into the volume facility thingy?

Cheers all.