Do all version-T cars have the 7-speaker Bose with the sub?

glastoveteran

I'm just trying to establish whether the version-T cars include the sub or not... I know the version-T is supposed to include the Bose stereo but I can't see any mention of the sub.

Can anyone confirm either way?

Cheers :)

You'll see it - its behind the front seat. If there's no speaker there's no sub. :)

here you go

JDM Specs

Base---17" wheels, ABS,Brake assist,TCS,limited slip diff,xenon headlights

Version T---- leather seats, seven speaker bose

Version S-- 18" rims Brembo's and VDc(instead of TCS ? )but no leather

Version ST--leather +Version S spec

rear spoilers/sat nav and side airbags ordered as extras on all specs + loads of other Extras not seen on UK cars like auto fold mirrors ,different steering wheels, footwell illumination etc etc...

this info gleaned from the 350z Car Story book by Brian Long (blame him if it's not 100% correct, but what I have found out in 12 months of ownership it looks to hold water )

Great, cheers, I knew I had got it into my head from somewhere and that text looks familiar - should have used the search! Not going to start this into one of those "what are the differences" threads but I also read that Xenons were only an option in Japan whereas that extract states they are standard on the base model. I think there's conflicting info everywhere!

Oh well, will find out soon enough. I've been waiting an eternity for my car to be prepared (still not ready) and having got used to all of the nice features that my GT had I'm wondering one by one whether the new one has them!