Fogged up aftermarket headlights. silicone?

Nohotz

I bought some SPEC - D aftermarket headlights for my 04 350z. As you probably know, aftermarket headlights may not be the best sealed headlights.

I was preparing my car for the new season. Drove around the garage just to wake it up. after 15 min drive or so I noticed that the new headlights had some fog building up in the corners of each headlight. It is not condensation (water), just fog/mist. The weather outside is 5+C and it was not raining. It disappeared  after about 1-2h in the garage.

There must be a leak somewhere, for sure? Should I run an extra line of sealant around the headlight housing? Maybe they haven't sealed properly?

Also, this might be a stupid question, but the headlights have this hose thing on the back that is supposed to get some air inside the housing, correct? If there is air coming in from that thing on the back, why would it matter if the silicone wasn't applied correctly from the factory? I mean air get inside no matter what?

Edited by Nohotz