Need help finding a car

captint

Hello chaps

Need your help. My best mate has just been given his first car allowance from work. Needs to buy a four seater. So he wants to get a Golf GTI, MKV, Monza II 18" Alloys, Leather, in Pearlesant White, colour coded bumpers. Has £14500 k wants low mileage so between , 10 and 28 k.

I know there are a few traders on here, but I would also appreciate if anyone else knows anyone etc if they could put the feelers out. Its an easy sell if you have he right car.

Cheers

:thumbs:

I didnt think they did a pearlescent white. Candy White is the main white and I thought that it was solid though I'm happy to be corrected :D

I was looking at Golf's a while ago as you do and £14500 seems a bit low for that spec. I'd have a look on Pistonheads.......

I didnt think they did a pearlescent white. Candy White is the main white and I thought that it was solid though I'm happy to be corrected :D

I was looking at Golf's a while ago as you do and £14500 seems a bit low for that spec. I'd have a look on Pistonheads.......

your right mate...they dont it is a solid white. also the body coloured bumpers is just something that some owners have done and isn't (as far as i know) an option from vw. if it is its only on the latest cars which that budget wont stretch to.

from a traders point of view i think thats far too specific mate, if you find a white one with low mileage then happy days...if it has the wheels and other extras then thats just a bit of luck!