Limited Numbers For Wales

Beavis

Come on Beavis, you can do it.

avt55.gif

I am trying Martin i am trying. Just dont want people coming moaning to me when and if there is a mad rush and no spaces left. :headhurt:

I wouldn't worry too much about the numbers Dave , anything around the 30 mark will be an impressive sight :teeth:

and going by the last few meets expect a 25% attrition rate for dropouts ;)

The penalty will be death if they do Tim, i will hunt them down like the dogs they are. :boxing::rant:

10229354ATerminator-2-Judgement-Day.jpg

:lol:

The penalty will be death if they do Tim, i will hunt them down like the dogs they are. :boxing::rant:

Beavis for PM :lol:

Beavis for PM :lol:

Tim it would be alot better country if i were :lol:

Firstly i would close all the roads in Wales on May11th to non-zed traffic :teeth:

Don't believe the smiley guys - he's serious! :evil:

21 days to go boys and girls, and with 46 cars listed and 43 confirmed and approx 70-80 people in attendance, places may well soon be limited. We have a temporary allocation of 100 people max with the restaurant.

So to avoid disapointment get your names down sooner rather than later, it will be the best 350z meet of the year, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MISS IT?

YOUR MAD IF YOU DO AND BADLY NEED A CHECKUP FROM THE NECKUP :wacko:

So ditch whatever you are doing(Christenings/dates in York etc.......sorry Andy, stroppy husbands........sorry Nixy )and get your names down NOW!!!!!

Genuine interest only now at this late stage please and confirmations, also pm me your meal and phone info, your real names and car colour/type :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

really dont wanna sound blond but never been wales before let alone north wales, looking at some of the road signs getting a bit worried as it seems like a foreign language. WHen at the hotel and bar will they be able to speak English or wll I have to brush up and try and learn a bit of gaylik or however you pronounce it they speak? :blush:

really dont wanna sound blond but never been wales before let alone north wales, looking at some of the road signs getting a bit worried as it seems like a foreign language. WHen at the hotel and bar will they be able to speak English or wll I have to brush up and try and learn a bit of gaylik or however you pronounce it they speak? :blush:

dont worry Jay , you wont be the only gay in the village :teeth:

You will be ok Jay no need to learn a special language, i will hold your hand wearing my boob tube and skirt. ;):scare::scare::scare::scare:

:lol::lol::lol:

You will be ok Jay no need to learn a special language, i will hold your hand wearing my boob tube and skirt. ;):scare::scare::scare::scare:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::yahoo:

20 days to go boys and girls, and with 47 cars listed and 44 confirmed and approx 70-80 people in attendance, places may well soon be limited. We have a temporary allocation of 100 people max with the restaurant.

So to avoid disapointment get your names down sooner rather than later, it will be the best 350z meet of the year, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MISS IT?

So ditch whatever you are doing(Christenings/dates in York etc.......sorry Andy, stroppy husbands........sorry Nixy )and get your names down NOW!!!!!

Genuine interest only now at this late stage please and confirmations, also pm me your meal and phone info, your real names and car colour/type :thumbs:

16 days to go boys and girls, and with 49 cars listed and 47 confirmed and approx 80+ people in attendance, places may well soon be limited. We have a temporary allocation of 100 people max with the restaurant.