Dash indicators and car memory not working

Kryptek49

Hi, my 57 plate HR is having a few electrical issues.

Yesterday I pulled a fuse to check the fuse size from the compartment near the accelerator pedal.  I replaced the fuse after about 10 seconds.

Today when driving the car, I noticed that all the clocks/mpg settings had been reset to 0, and that the indicator dash lights were not functioning (actual indicators are working fine)

I assume this has something to do with the fuse I pulled, but I've replaced all the fuses along the bottom row and this hasn't helped!

I'm not sure exactly which fuse I pulled, but I'm fairly sure it was one of the 10's along the bottom row - all of which I have tried replacing.

From searching on the forum other people have had similar problems which always resulted in a bad fuse, however there symptoms also included the dome & trunk lights not working - except they are fully functioning on mine.

Is there something I'm missing here? Any advice would be really helpful.

Here's a photo of the fuse box if it helps: 

Thanks

IMG_20180815_132802.jpg

Edited by Kryptek49

Well that was simple - I put the fuse back in the wrong slot.

For anyone who happens to be as thick as me in future and finds this thread - the 10amp fuse between the two 15s on the bottom row is meant to be in the slot below the fuse puller.