Bits For Sale

SunsetZ

Well unfortunately I decided to get rid of the Z last week. Cant justify the ever increasing expense (Fuel, Road Tax) when I was only doing 3000 miles a year.

Therefore I have a few bits for sale.

PAC ROEM-NIS2. "SOLD" This adaptor allows the connection of a aftermarket headunit and amp to the Bose system, keeping the Bose amp active. I have also installed a generic ISO connector which allows nearly all aftermarket headunits to be used. (I think this was a Micra adaptor which was the same as the one required for the Z). £20 delivered. £17 collected.

PAC SWI-PS. This adaptor allows connection of a pioneer head uint to the steering wheel controls. I think its also compatible with Sony units. Included are the required resistors. £20 delivered. £17 collected

METRA FACIA KIT. This kit includes all the bits to install any single or double din headunits in the dash. (Part No 99-7402.) £14 delivered. £10 collected.

350Z RICHBROOK TAX DISC HOLDER. "SOLD" Brushed metal effect, with 350z engraved on the back. Unfortunately I dont have the 3m sticky pads to mount it. £4 delivered. £3 collected.

STUBBY AERIAL. "SOLD" Same as the S2000 ones available on ebay. £5 delivered. £4 collected.

All prices delivered 2nd class to UK mainland only.

Cheers,

Bruce.

• 4 weeks later...