Closer to buying 350Z.

phoenix

About to sell my car and was thinking twice about buying a brand new 350z i was thinking what about a really comfortable car with better mpg something a lot cheaper and without the power perhaps a 1.9d vectra for example. I've always had quick cars and my current german car is very quick infact the 0-60 is a fraction quicker than the new 350z but it's not stunning like the 350z, at the moment i'm driving a courtesy car 1.8 engine and for the first time in years i had a bmw up my backside in the fast lane and i had to get out of the way as you do but then 2 mins later i had another bmw doing the same thing to me in the fast lane this would never happen to me if my boot was advertising more power i'm sure of that ( Oh and i was not driving slow in the fast lane either). These two incidents reminded me one of the reasons why you need power on the roads and partly why i like the 350z, so thank you to the two bmw drivers i'm sticking to buying the 350z and you won't be doing that to me again. I test drove another 350z at the weekend and loved it the dealer even matched the price at www.newcardiscount.com so when i get my car sold by the weekend i'm going for it and i think i'm going for the Twilight Grey.

About to sell my car and was thinking twice about buying a brand new 350z i was thinking what about a really comfortable car with better mpg something a lot cheaper and without the power perhaps a 1.9d vectra for example. I've always had quick cars and my current german car is very quick infact the 0-60 is a fraction quicker than the new 350z but it's not stunning like the 350z, at the moment i'm driving a courtesy car 1.8 engine and for the first time in years i had a bmw up my backside in the fast lane and i had to get out of the way as you do but then 2 mins later i had another bmw doing the same thing to me in the fast lane this would never happen to me if my boot was advertising more power i'm sure of that ( Oh and i was not driving slow in the fast lane either). These two incidents reminded me one of the reasons why you need power on the roads and partly why i like the 350z, so thank you to the two bmw drivers i'm sticking to buying the 350z and you won't be doing that to me again. I test drove another 350z at the weekend and loved it the dealer even matched the price at www.newcardiscount.com so when i get my car sold by the weekend i'm going for it and i think i'm going for the Twilight Grey.

Don't get me wrong, I actually like beemers, but the zed is so much more 'special' than the 30 3 series' i see every single day. :D

About to sell my car and was thinking twice about buying a brand new 350z i was thinking what about a really comfortable car with better mpg something a lot cheaper and without the power perhaps a 1.9d vectra for example.

Oh no, don't do it !

Boredom would set in within the hour.

And if you are going to go down this route for god's sakes don't buy new, get to the auctions and buy a 12 month old lease car for less than half the cost new.