350z speed restrictions

Mark Chester

Hi i believe my car is restricted to 120 miles per hour as i am thinking to take my 350 to Germany later this summer is it possible to remove this restriction and if so is it something i can do myself 

Plus the car has a safety device fitted where i have to press a stick against a switch by the ignition before i can start the car i would like to get rid of this device can anyone  recommend someone who can do the work i live in Chester.

I bought the car from Southampton yesterday and had forgotten who a joy it is to drive a truly fast sports car i love it  

A remap (UpRev) is the best way to remove the restrictor and will cost about £400. I think TDI North will be the closest company to you that can do it for you. Alternatively, you can just get a device (HKS SLD) to remove the limiter and install yourself, but they are still ~£200 and you don't get all the benefits of a remap.

As for the immobiliser, any auto electrician should be able to remove it for you.