Good old Skipping Bose Unit.

From A to Zed

I know this has been raised before - And I’ve seen a few links to Dension and peripheralelectronics but I was wondering if anyone on this site has actually bought and installed these products?

I'm quite happy with my Bose system (bar the skipping) and I want to overcome this by fitting an Ipod lead and keeping the stock set up. To be honest I've out grown installs and the last thing I want to do is start fitting aftermarket head units, facia plates and harnesses etc. I'd prefer to keep the money for an exhaust and make some real music! :teeth:

I've tried the broadcasting kits and tape deck things, let's face it; you get what you pay for! Any advice welcome... Cheers.

Thanks guys.... After speaking to a few companies and weighing up my options I am going to ditch the Bose.

I found these guys really helpful (http://www.dvbcaraudio.co.uk). They called me back in five minutes to confirm stock and understood their products. I ordered a Bose ISO lead (AIS2260) which will fully intergrate your Bose speakers and amp to aftermarket clobber, assuming head unit has pre outs. I also purchased a new fascia as I am going down the single din path. An extra cubby is always a bonus in the zed.

The whole lot cost less than 45 quid with free delivery. Not bad as I have plenty of head units lying around from my hot hatch days...

I'll post an update when I get round to fitting...