convertible suspension

flirt

I think the KW variant 3 is a good option. Or Tein. Option to have EDFC fitted for in car control too.

KW seems the one to go for but its not cheap! :headhurt:

No good suspesion is cheap but in terms of value for money and performance the KW is out on it's own.

It does seem to be the one with the best rep at the moment. I'm sure RJN use it on their race cars(???). Lets you know the pedigree.

I didn't actually think it was all that bad price wise really. Not for what you're actually getting.

It does seem to be the one with the best rep at the moment. I'm sure RJN use it on their race cars(???). Lets you know the pedigree.

I didn't actually think it was all that bad price wise really. Not for what you're actually getting.

RJN use the clubsport kit with great sucess.

I think the KW variant 3 is a good option. Or Tein. Option to have EDFC fitted for in car control too.

Not sure how it works with the soft top, but in the hard top, definitely advisable to have the EDFC, as you can't reach the back to adjust easily, without taking wheels off.