A little help please guys...

Rob350

I'm after some advice please chaps... 

The last 2 months when starting the beast in the morning its been nearly stalling straight away then catches itself and idles fine and everything is good.. I put it down to cold weather ( see if it changes when it gets warmer I thought)

But today for the 1st time it took longer for it to start and where it usually nearly stalls to start with then sorts itself out, it didn't.. it started then stalled.

So I started it again, it also took longer than usual, but then everything was fine.. So I drove to work.. 

Come to start it after work and again it took longer to start but didn't instantly stall, instead it gave me a tcs and slip light, I started driving and noticed its lacking in power but not in limp mode as I got to 3.5k revs..

The eml has been randomly coming on recently (sometimes twice in 1 day, sometimes once a week) with bank 2 o2 senser 2 slow response (I'm not paying much attention to it as 2nd sensor is no harm apparently. 

Any ideas of what sensor is being a pain?? Or where to start looking??

Iv had a Google and people are saying camshaft sensor in America, but their getting limp mode  stalling whilst driving, like when stopping for lights etc..

Cheers guys, I trust all your advice more than any mechanic i know lol