2010 Honda Civic Type R FN2 Blue

Blimsa

For sale is my daily driver since I will be using my wife's car from now on:

The car is a 2010 model In deep sapphire blue pearl - of which only 112 models were produced in the Type  R, making It the rarest model available, and one of the rarest Civic colours ever! (even more than the phoenix yellow EK9)

Currently has 99k on the clock which may slightly increase as this a daily driver.

Has 1 previous owner who worked at Honda head office. This has been a company Car For 6 years of Its life, and was then bought by a garage who registered It wrong meaning they became the second owner on the log book but I am the second true owner.

Full Honda history apart from one service carried out by the garage who bought the car.

Being 2010 GT model means It has nearly every single option that was available including: Power folding mirrors, auto xenon head lights, cruise control, rain sensitive wipers, multi function steering wheel. After the special edition championship white 2009 models, Honda equipped all the 2010 models with a limited slip differential which totally transforms the car and makes a huge difference to handling! 

The car is in Fantastic condition inside and out. Has a car park dink on the door, and another on the roof, has a very small scuff on corner of rear bumper and suffers from the usual stone chips on front bumper. These make the car sound worse than it is but I am very particular so notice every little imperfection. Most will not likely notice or care about these but never the less I wanted to mention them. 

Car drives spot on with no funny engine noises. The only Squeak occasionally is from the clutch pedal as It could do with being greased properly but obviously does not effect use if car. Gear change is nice and smooth with no crunches even in Vtec.

These cars really are underrated. Plenty of boot space, rear seats fold both up or down to create loads more space. Comfy to drive with space age digital dash, 2.0 k20 vtec engine packs more than enough punch for the roads while still being fairly cheap to run and is really good fun on the lanes as suspension is firm and the added LSD means it holds through the corners extremely well!

Only modification is a Toda catback exhaust. I have also Just replaced front discs and pads with OEM discs and Yellow stuff pads. Also did a coolent change at same time.

Am located in Chislehurst which is SE London/Kent border.

Am looking for £5400 ono.

civic1.jpg

1st.jpg

2nd.jpg

civic2.jpg

civic3.jpg

civic4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...